Corona Virus (Covid-19)
I know what you might be thinking...."Oh no, not another thing about Corona Virus.." We totally understand however it is super important because it does affect you but I promise it will take only about 60 seconds.
First things first...We do NOT want to add any panic, but they simply share practical steps to help keep everyone safe. This applies if you currently have any services scheduled with us OR have need to book service soon but have concerns.
The few updates on:
- what OSHA says
- What we are doing as a company
- What you can do as homeowners
- Your cleaning options
Here’s what OSHA says in a recent 35-page guide that they put out.
As of now, the guidance is based on traditional infection prevention and hygiene practices that include:
- Handwashing thoroughly and or use of alcohol-based sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol
- Employee staying home if they are any other family members are sick
- Maintain regular housekeeping practices of cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment
Here’s what we are doing as a company:
- Online estimates: To help reduce the number of times someone has to come to the home
- Wash / disinfect hands before entering the home
- No handshakes, but we welcome elbow bumps :)
- Disposable shoe covers
- Electronic payments only to reduce passing of cash, checks or even to keep us from having to touch your debit card
Here’s what you can do:
- Hold off on scheduling interior work if you or anyone in your family has traveled within the last 30 days
- Let us know as soon as possible if anyone in the home has been sick and or had a cough or fever
Your cleaning options:
We do offer multiple cleaning options when it comes to Window Cleaning. If you feel more comfortable by not having anyone into your home, we recommend taking advantage of our exterior only services.
Exterior-only services include:
- Exterior window cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Concrete cleaning
- Screen repair/replacement
Note: if you’d like to do exterior only window cleaning, keep in mind that some windows are designed so that screens only come off from the inside. We’d be more than happy to remove the screens for you however if you prefer for us not to come in your home, you can remove the screens yourself.
Here’s a video showing how to do so: How To Remove Screens From The Inside
As always safety comes first and it is our goal to communicate with you as well times.
Let’s keep moving forward one day at a time doing our best to take care of each other.
The Window Cleaning Experts Team
Our experienced, licensed, and insured team of professionals have over 30 years of experience in the business. We are members of the International Window Cleaning Association and this means you can rest assured knowing that true specialists will be doing work in your home or commercial location. We have a true understanding of just how damaging Florida weather can be on the outside of your home or business, especially when it comes to tropical storms and hurricanes.