8 Questions You Must Ask Before Choosing The Right Window Cleaning Services Company
There are several things to consider when choosing a window cleaning services company to work around your home. Here are a few questions that will help you choose the right window cleaning company:
- First and foremost is the company licensed and insured?
- We have both Workers Compensation and Liability insurance which can both be provided upon request. Most companies that price cleanings dramatically cheaper do NOT carry this which is usually why they can price a lot less. We carry these to protect our employees as well as the homeowners.
- How long has the company been in business?
- We've been in business since 1979, and the company was started by Tom Cruickshank.
- Do you have referrals in my neighborhood?
- We service customers in many areas in the Tampa Bay region and can provide referrals in your area upon request most of the time even on the same street!
- Do you have an ongoing safety program for your employees?
- Our employees attend regular safety meetings which our crew leaders host. These are done on a regular basis to ensure the best and most updated information and training.
- Do employees undergo criminal background checks and drug testing?
- All our employees are required to pass a background check as well as a drug screen before employment is offered. NO employee is offered employment until these steps are taken. This is to help keep the work environment more safe and professional.
- Do you have a referral program if I refer you business?
- We have a referral program allowing you to earn "Clean Cash". We send these out to our customers who have referred others to use our service. There is no limit to how many you can collect which opens up possibilities to have FREE WINDOW CLEANING! Each referral is good for $30 off in clean cash and there is no expiration date. Make sure the person you refer mentions your name so we know who to thank!
- How often should I get my windows cleaned?
- We recommend at least having exterior windows cleaned at the minimum 6 months to prevent any mineral deposits and other build up on the windows. Customers that live on the water should consider doing every 3 months since they are at risk for hard water stains from the salt spray from the ocean. You can always read more about our maintenance programs to get more information. Ask us about or discount program for regular customers!
- Exactly what do you do when you clean my windows?
- Our process for cleaning the windows is to thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the windows, french doors, and sliding doors. We remove and clean any screens as well as opening the windows and doors one at a time and clean the tracks. We also detail the frames and sills which are all cleaned by hand.